Input text component
The input text component is used for submitting small texts, numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. It implements value tests and designs.
The name of the 'text input', this name is used as the input 'key' unless a 'input key' value is given.
Description text of the 'text input'.
If available, specific 'input' designs can be selected here.
This is the 'technical' input name and is optionally used for application and database forms. When the key is blank, the input name is used as the key. Beware that input keys must be unique in a form for the form to function correctly.
This is the initial value of the input.
When selected the given value will be tested. The following options are available,
- none, the value is not tested.
- value is compelled, the value is tested for occurrence.
- test for valid date, the value is tested for a valid date format
- test for valid e-mail address, the value is tested for a valid email address format.
- test for valid number, the value is tested for a correct number; a minimum and a maximum can be given.
- test for valid float, the value is tested for a valid float; a minimum and a maximum can be given.
- test for a valid text length, the posted text length must be in the given minimum and maximum character length range.
On error text
This is the text that is presented to the user when an error occurred on form post.