Community user group
A community user group component has been implemented for the storage of large groups of users. User groups are mainly used for web sites, communities, B2C eCommerce solutions and emailing systems. User groups have special bulk user functionalities.
- Administrators can setup a user group in a way that visitors can register themselves into the user group.
- It implements robots for automatically cleaning up user from the groups.
- It implements a ‘Forgot password’ feature if enabled.
- User groups can be used for mail merge functionalities.
- It implements custom designs and a Ajax navigation system